Apex SQL Script Makes Scripting SQL Server Data and Objects a Breeze
Other Features of Apex SQL Script
While the above example gives you the big picture of how Apex SQL Script works, it doesn’t do a very good job of showing you some of its other key features. Here is a brief list of these:
- Apex SQL Script handles Identity fields and can auto-sequence the scripting order.
- Supports all SQL Server datatypes.
- Apex SQL Script has the ability to append a WHERE clause to Table/Views via an interface, allowing you to limit which rows you want to script.
- Apex SQL Script allows you to use Table/View aliases so you can script one table/view to a different table/view.
- Apex SQL Script allows you to limit the total number of rows of data in a table to script.
- Apex SQL Script allows you to suppress all constraints and/or triggers prior to running scripts.
- Apex SQL Script allows you to script database objects.
- And many others, too numerous to list here.
How to Find Out More About Apex SQL Script
If you think that Apex SQL Script is a tool that might make your job as a DBA or SQL Server developer a little easier, you can download a free demo of this program at http://www.apexsql.com/.