Optimizing Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services: Execution Log Reporting: Preparation as a Data Source
14. Select Open Package from the context menu that appears, as shown in Figure 14.
Figure 14: Select Open Package
26. Navigate to the folder we created above, SSP-RS001, in the Select File dialog that appears.
27. Select the following file within the SSP-RS001 folder:
The Select File dialog appears similar to that depicted in Figure 15.
Figure 15: Selecting the Reporting Services Execution Log Update DTS Package
28. Select the DTS package, and click Open on the Select File dialog to open it. The Select Package dialog appears.
29. Select RSExecutionLog_Update, as shown in Figure 16.
Figure 16: Specifying the RSExecutionLog_Update DTS Package
30. Click OK on the Select File dialog to open the DTS package.
The RSExecutionLog_Update package appears in the DTS Designer, as depicted in Figure 17.
Figure 17: The RSExecutionLog_Update DTS Package Appears
31. Select Package —> Properties from the DTS Designer main menu, as shown in Figure 18.
Figure 18: Select Package —> Properties
The DTS Package Properties dialog appears, defaulted to the General tab.
32. Click the Global Variables tab.