SQL Server Performance

100 % Stacked column Chart

Discussion in 'SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services' started by Jayakumar.s, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Jayakumar.s New Member

HI
    I am using 100% Stacked column chart. By Default y axis is display 0 to 100.
    But I want formatting as 0% to 100 %. If I change the formatting to Percentage, it displaying 0% to 10000%. (Hope its multiplying 100 on that.)
    Please suggest me is there any option to set the formatting without affecting the numbers to 10000.
    Note : Tried to change the Minimum and maximum as 0 and 1, but Its failed to plot 100% column chart . Its been plotted by only stacked chart
    Thanks
  2. satya Moderator

3. Anton Bahchevanov New Member

4. FrankKalis Moderator

Are you planning on answering some questions or just marketing your product?
    Luis Martin likes this.
  5. Luis Martin Moderator

:)
  6. Anton Bahchevanov New Member

.NET formatting will automatically scale every number by 100 when the applied formatting command is %. This is a very sad limitation that is present in the build in .NET control as it uses .NET formatting commands internally - our control has the ability to downscale the values prior to formatting so that you can still display "%" sign without having to downscale the vallues from the database.
    PP: I apologize if I have violated the rules of this forum, you see - my job is to offer Nevron products as a solution to such problems. Thanks for the not-so-hard attitude :)))
  7. FrankKalis Moderator

Well, then why don't you ask the webmaster for a software review?
  8. Anton Bahchevanov New Member