SQL Server Performance

A Little Facial Hair

Discussion in 'EditorsBlog' started by shanetasker, Oct 31, 2008.

1. shanetasker New Member

Many of us are extremely lucky as we have never been affected by health issues. However, there are very few of us that can say that they have never been touched in some way or another by someone being affected with cancer or a mental health issue. These two issues are the most common forms of illness that affect the male population. This November I will be taking part in a fundraising activity known as Movember. So during the month of November I will be growing a moustache and I am looking to raise funds to support the effort.
    The money raised by Movember is used to raise awareness of men's health issues and is donated to the Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia and beyondblue - the national depression initiative. The PCFA and beyondblue will use the money to fund research and increase support networks for those men who suffer from prostate cancer and depression. If you are interested in supporting my fundraising effort you can donate to my facial growing cause using the following link. I will keep you updated on my attempt to look like Tom Selleck.
    Have a Great Weekend.
    - Peter Ward