SQL Server Performance

any printer friendly option in this is site

Discussion in 'Please Tell Us What You Think' started by sridharmalempati, Aug 18, 2009.

1. sridharmalempati New Member

hi friends,i want to print some articles from this site but i am not getting any printer friendly option here.direct print out means i am loosing no of papers.if any one tell me...in this is site any printer friendly option is there?
  2. satya Moderator

Welcome to the forums.
    I believe you raised a good point and I think you can take help of IE & print settings to print the articles. Otherwise you can copy the required content to a word document and go on with prints.
  3. sridharmalempati New Member

thanks for u r reply now in my office i am using safari with mac operating system .copy the data in to word means its take too much time some times for only figures it will take full page . instead of direct printing option is good.
  4. FrankKalis Moderator

Doh! Never noticed that this is not on the site. Isn't that something configurable in CS? Or even "Save as PDF"?
  5. Adriaan New Member

Usually PDF is an option on the Print menu, not under Save As.
  6. satya Moderator

Sridhar
    I believe you are totally out of options, as you are not using the Windows operating system the software used for this site is best for Windows and may not be easy for MAC.
  7. admin Guest

Sorry not to be of more help but I dont there is much else you can do Sridhar.
    By way of background the articles part of the site is not powered by CS (only forums and blogs are CS) the rest is a simple CMS I wrote, which is alas not too feature rich. I'd really like to move over to a new CMS and am waiting for Graffiti 2.0 to be released to see what it offers - hoping it might be the ticket.