SQL Server Performance

anyone going to Orlando SQL Magazine in March

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side of Being a DBA' started by MichaelB, Jan 10, 2009.

1. MichaelB Member

Looking to meet other SQL DBAs for discussion and to make friends while I am there.Anyone want to get together and geek out?Mike
  2. MohammedU New Member

To take out this from UNanswered list, I am replying to this...
    By the way I am not attending...
  3. satya Moderator

I planned during last month to attend, but taking the busy times at office and contract renewal I will not as in addition to that I will be attending MVP global summit during same month, may be Teched or SQLPASS good enough for a meeting [;)].
  4. MichaelB Member

Satya,Sorry you will not be attending. I was hoping to get to meet you.
  5. satya Moderator

So anything exciting news and meeting from SSP members.. .there?
  6. Luis Martin Moderator

I have an old question about this and MVP or others meetings: Who pays for the entire trip?
  7. FrankKalis Moderator

[quote user="Luis Martin"]
    I have an old question about this and MVP or others meetings: Who pays for the entire trip?
    [/quote]
    Can't tell. Never been to such a conference. [:(]
  8. satya Moderator

I can tell that as I have experienced both [:)], if it is MVP global summit accomodation is taken care by MS and you have to take care of your own travel. COming to other conferences when you are attending as a speaker then majority of them will bear your travel & accomodation expenses, it may not be same at all the times.
  9. MohammedU New Member

Yesteday, I was at LA convension center pre-teched MVP meeting....
    Lot of people asking this question and it depends on the speaker demand, even and location...