SQL Server Performance

Argent SQL Monitor

Discussion in 'Third Party Tools' started by photura, Mar 28, 2006.

1. photura New Member

Does anyone have any experience with Argent SQL Monitor? If so, can you share your experience?

Thanks.
  2. Luis Martin Moderator

What 3rd party tool are you asking?

Luis Martin
    SQL-Server-Performance.com

Although nature commences with reason and ends in experience it is necessary for us to do the opposite, that is to commence with experience and from this to proceed to investigate the reason.
    Leonardo Da Vinci

Nunca esperes el reconocimiento de tus hijos, eso ocurrirá luego de tu muerte

All postings are provided “AS IS” with no warranties for accuracy.

3. photura New Member

Argent Guardian SQL Server Monitor.

quote:Originally posted by LuisMartin

Luis Martin

Although nature commences with reason and ends in experience it is necessary for us to do the opposite, that is to commence with experience and from this to proceed to investigate the reason.
    Leonardo Da Vinci

4. photura New Member

Has anyone heard of this monitoring tool?

quote:Originally posted by photura

Argent Guardian SQL Server Monitor.

quote:Originally posted by LuisMartin

Luis Martin

Leonardo Da Vinci

5. Neo New Member

Have not heard of them before. Looked them up and they monitor cross-platform servers. Looks mainly like an alert system.

"Okey dokey... free my mind. Right, no problem, free my mind, free my mind, no problem, right... "