Hi I have got two tables and have one to many relationship on them. i ll show you the sample data Table 1 ID DoctorName Practice Full_Time Cost Expenditure 1 ABC qw yes $100 2 ABD wer no $566 3 ZXA ddf yes $22 ........................ table 2 Practices qw wer ffgg hhjk ddf .. The scenario is like this a doctor can work in more than one practice. and he can be a full time practioner or a part time practitioner The problem is if a doctor is a full time practioner in 1 service and a part time practitioner in another, 75% of cost goes to first practice and the rest 25% goes to other if the doctor is non full time in more than one practice, the cost gets distributed equally in all practices. how shall i do this??? pls HELP!!