SQL Server Performance

Deploy SSRS

Discussion in 'SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services' started by Sreedhevi Ram, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Sreedhevi Ram New Member

I have a SSRS project in a machine connecting to a database which is ina remote machine. Deployed the same in my machine, (localhost). Now Iwould like to access the same through other machines, that are on LANand has reporting services installed in them. Unable to do the same.Works fine, when trying to access with Can anyone help me with thesteps to be taken for deploying SSRS and also with this issue. Thanks!
  2. Sreedhevi Ram New Member

Hi Mani,
    Thanks for the link. I was trying to access it from a system, which already has SSRS installed in it, which I did. And also in systems, where SSRS has not be installed. Would let you know after accomplishing the same using the steps, from the link.
    Thanks.

3. satya Moderator

4. doniaw0 New Member

On some machines the reports come up fine but on other machines there is an error: An error has occurred during report processing. Query execution failed for data set 'INST1'.
    I've changed the permissions on the database where the report is located for every user but this doesn't help. The report doesn't have a password associated with it.
    What to do