SQL Server Performance

Details section of table in SSRS should be fixed based on Dataset.

Discussion in 'SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services' started by venki.pn@gmail.com, Sep 17, 2010.

1. venki.pn@gmail.com New Member

hiI have one query in SSRS. i have a report which should be in pdf format. in that i have a table which should have 5 details ( i mean lines).Here I have question, suppose if my dataset for the table is returing only 2 rows means, I need the report should be like first two rows should be with data and the remaining rows should be empty.As of now this is not happening, because of this my report alignment is changing.Ex: DataSetEno ename1 A2 BOutput should be in Table ( SSRS)EmployeeNo EmployeeName 1 A 2 B - - - - - -Suppose if my dataset is returning :0 roww means, remaining 4 rows should be with "-"1 row means, remaining 4 rows should be with "-"2 row means, remaining 3 rows should be with "-"3 row means, remaining 2 rows should be with "-"4 row means, remaining 1 rows should be with "-"If anyone knows the solution, please advise me.Thanks in Advance.RegardsVenkatesh
  2. ashish287 New Member

your question is not clear.
    IF you can put some example like what you getting now and what you expect to be return, then it will be easy to code.
  3. satya Moderator

True, were you able to execute the query with conditions on QUery editor to see if its returning what you want?