SQL Server Performance

Error Message:Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.

Discussion in 'General Developer Questions' started by mpolaiah, Feb 10, 2009.

1. mpolaiah New Member

Hai All, i am using the sql server 2000 and my table have 15000 records.but now 50 user are used my application that time my table call 50 time that time i got the error message...... Error Message:Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. TraceLog: at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at ASP.member_member_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:WINNTMicrosoft.NETFrameworkv2.0.50727Temporary ASP.NET Files
    oot5d84b01f8725fe7cApp_Web_dqsjjncl.5.cs:line 0 at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) These error message how to slove regards polaiah M
  2. Adriaan New Member

It looks like these are error messages from the ASP level, with no details for the SQL Server level.