SQL Server Performance

intentionally damaged copy of adventureworks

Discussion in 'SQL Server 2008 Database Mirroring' started by hany_buzz, Mar 18, 2009.

1. hany_buzz New Member

intentionally damaged copy of adventureworks dear all; I was reading the new book introducing Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and the book was talking about the Mirroring improvements in SQL Server 2008 and in page 221 of 258 he was talking about automatic page repair, “To provide a typical example, I have executed a query against an intentionally damaged copy of adventureworks”
    My question is how it is intentionally damaged, is there is any way to do it??
  2. Luis Martin Moderator

Could you post that query?
  3. FrankKalis Moderator

[quote user="hany_buzz"]intentionally damaged copy of adventureworks dear all; I was reading the new book introducing Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and the book was talking about the Mirroring improvements in SQL Server 2008 and in page 221 of 258 he was talking about automatic page repair, “To provide a typical example, I have executed a query against an intentionally damaged copy of adventureworks”
    My question is how it is intentionally damaged, is there is any way to do it??
    [/quote]
    There are couple of ways that made their way to the internet. Just google and you will find.