SQL Server Performance

Java and MySQL database

Discussion in 'Third Party Tools' started by wayen.zjw, Dec 5, 2009.

1. wayen.zjw New Member

I am new to this and couldn't find the help to some of my questions so I am wondering if someone can help me with this. I have my database connected to my server, I can see the tables and information in my tables. When i drag a table over from the sources pannel Netbeans creates three things. EntityManager, Query, and List for the table in the data base. I would think that by the creation of the list that the list has my entire table's data in it. So by trying to print out what is in the list something like this... String test = passwordsList.toString(); System.out.println(test); This just gives me out put like this. [mytest.Passwords[wFMnum=10732], mytest.Passwords[wFMnum=10795], Which is mytest = name of my project, passwords = name of table in database wFMnum = primary key but no other colums. So I am wondering how to access my info so i can populate other items in my java application. int t = 1; String test = passwordsList.get(t); System.out.println(test); This does not return anything. Just looking for a little bit of help. Thanks, Ty.
  2. FrankKalis Moderator

...but you have noted that this site is about SQL Server?
    Or should I see this as a cheap shot to advertise the tool in your autosignature?