SQL Server Performance

Mailing List Software Changed

Discussion in 'Please Tell Us What You Think' started by bradmcgehee, Nov 5, 2003.

1. bradmcgehee New Member

In case you may be interested, I have changed the service I use for mailing the twice-monthly newsletter. I used to use BCentral, but their service was iffy. I have changed to using Alentus Newsletter Pro. Alentus also hosts this website.

The only real change that might affect you is that if you want to change your subscription info, such as your e-mail address, you will need a password to make the change. Since you did not enter a password when you first signed up under BCentral, a password has been assigned to you. To find what your password is (and to change it if you like), go tohttp://www.sql-server-performance.com/subscribe_newsletter.asp and click on "Manage Your Current Subscription". A new screen appears, and there, you can enter your e-mail address, and your password will be mailed to you.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-----------------------------
    Brad M. McGehee, MVP
    Webmaster
    SQL-Server-Performance.Com
  2. satya Moderator

I presume there will be no change (needed by us) with the current newsletter mailing and s/w changed.

_________
    Satya SKJ
  3. bradmcgehee New Member

That's right. You don't have to do anything now, only if you should need to change your subscription.

-----------------------------
    Brad M. McGehee, MVP
    Webmaster