I am working on an old database that I have no idea what it use to do. What I learned is that before if you enter a job # in a field, it would generate that Job # report and we would print that out. Recently, the database was giving parameter value error and I remove them all. It was not generating report so I change couple of things to make it generate reports. Now, instead of generating only that Job #, it is generating all the records that is in the database. Also, when entered in the filed Job #, it overrides all the job number to the number I entered. So, instead of pulling the job number from the table, it just overrides it. I am not sure how deep is the problem, I need help locating where the problem maybe.