SQL Server Performance

Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Administration Cookbook - eBook and paperback Book - quick answers to c

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by satyaskj, May 28, 2011.

1. satyaskj New Member

This is something big in my life to announce, it gives immensive pleasure and happiness to share about my first book (hard paper) and eBook release, titled : Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Administration Cookbook is released and out now. share my experience and task based real-world best practices in a cookbook style.

Special thanks to Brad McGehee for the foreword and also extending thanks to the technical reviewers: Vinod Kumar from Microsoft India, Ravikanth Chaganti - SharePoint MVP and Venkatesan Prabu - SQL Server MVP for their efforts to shape up the book with full-blown technical content. Also special thanks to Hemant Goswami - SQL Server MVP [Author - Microsoft SQL Server 2008 High Availability book].

What you will learn from this book :

• Discover best practice solutions for upgrading to SQL Server 2008 R2
    • Employ the new enhancements in SQL Server 2008 R2
    • Build a strategic multi-server management
    • Automate administration tasks
    • Implement the inter-operability of SQL Server Analysis Services and SQL Server Reporting Services with SharePoint 2010 services
    • Manage and administer core SQL Server 2008 R2 Business Intelligence Services
    • Implement and manage essential Availability and Programmability enhancements
    • Implement best practices and build troubleshooting techniques on a multi-instance and multi-database environment
    • Provides Advanced Administration techniques for SQL Server 2008 R2 as a book or eBook
    • Covers the essential Manageability, Programmability, and Security features
    • Emphasizes important High Availability features and implementation
    • Explains how to maintain and manage the SQL Server data platform effectively

Detailed Information

Language : English
    Paperback : 468 pages
    Release Date : May 2011
    ISBN : 1849681449
    ISBN 13 : 978-1-84968-144-5
    Author(s) :
    Satya Shyam K Jayanty

Get In more detail with Table of contents and here is the Sample chapter for download, have a look at PacktLib.

2. Luis Martin Moderator

Congratulation!!
  3. admin Administrator

Thats awesome Satya!! Many congrats mate.

Just fire me off an email to let me how SSP can help promote this.
  4. Jahanzaib Member

5. FrankKalis Moderator

6. Madhivanan Moderator

Congratulations Satya. Keep it up [:)]
  7. FrankKalis Moderator

Hehe, the square brackets are no longer needed. :)
  8. Madhivanan Moderator

Yes. It is back to old snitz forum style
  9. satya Moderator

Folks, if you interested to review my book please email me to get you printed copies.
  10. satya Moderator