SQL Server Performance

My previous account Trev256 has been disabled and I can't get new password setup

Discussion in 'Please Tell Us What You Think' started by Trev256b, May 24, 2011.

1. Trev256b Member

Can someone please enable my 'Trev256' account as I tried to get the system to send me a new password but it hasn't come through...?
    Many thanks!
    :)
  2. admin Administrator

Sorry for the hassle Trev, I've been struggling a bit with emails since the migration. Would you mind trying again, seems to be working now.
  3. admin Administrator

Just looked at the logs and seems the email sent ok, but your Trev256 account had a different email (hotmail with 256 in the address... hint).
  4. Trev256b Member

please send an email to my trev256 email address with a new password. in the meantime i will start using my new trev256b account. looking forward to hearing your answers - i will be sending you lots of new juicy questions as i've joined a new team!! :)
  5. FrankKalis Moderator

Congrats! Hope it turns out fine for you :)
  6. Trev256b Member

Thanks frank. It is going well. It is the best move ever! Have a flick through my trev256b questions. They are my initial basic questions on 2008 where the book or books online is not 100% clear. All these questions will fine tune my understanding. I hope to do loads more complicated builds soon! :)
  7. satya Moderator

... for the knowledge and to get best DBA out of you...read my book ;)
    Good luck on your new pastures...
  8. Trev256b Member

9. satya Moderator

Oh yes :) it shares my own work experience as a practical tasks...how to do it and how it works.
  10. Hemantgiri New Member

Hi Jude,

Can you please help me too :)

My id is ghemant, please change the email address to hemantgiri@sql-server-citation.com so that I can generate password for my account.

Thanks
  11. ghemant Moderator

Thank you Jude