SQL Server Performance

Number To word function

Discussion in 'SQL Server 2005 General Developer Questions' started by yhchan2005, Nov 2, 2007.

1. yhchan2005 Member

Hi, Anyone know how to convert number to word in Transact SQL ? eg 1268 to One Thousand Two Hundred Sixty Eight ?? Thank You !
  2. anandchatterjee New Member

3. FrankKalis Moderator

4. Madhivanan Moderator

[quote user="FrankKalis"]
    [quote user="yhchan2005"]Hi, Anyone know how to convert number to word in Transact SQL ? eg 1268 to One Thousand Two Hundred Sixty Eight ?? Thank You ![/quote]
    See if this helps: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic15272-23-1.aspx
    [/quote]
    I am getting the errorServer Error in '/' Application. The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /Community/forums/t/24058.aspx
  5. satya Moderator

It works now, as they had new forum software it takes a bit to update the old threads [:)].
  6. FrankKalis Moderator

[quote user="Madhivanan"]
    [quote user="FrankKalis"]
    [quote user="yhchan2005"]Hi, Anyone know how to convert number to word in Transact SQL ? eg 1268 to One Thousand Two Hundred Sixty Eight ?? Thank You ![/quote]
    See if this helps: http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic15272-23-1.aspx
    [/quote]
    I am getting the errorServer Error in '/' Application. The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /Community/forums/t/24058.aspx

[/quote]
    I just remembered that I posted that on SSC a while ago and went this morning to search that thread. So, the URL being valid, they must have had some troubles with their forum app today.
  7. Madhivanan Moderator

Thanks
    It seems working now [:)]
  8. Madhivanan Moderator