SQL Server Performance

Option for adding URL

Discussion in 'Please Tell Us What You Think' started by gaurav_bindlish, Jul 31, 2003.

1. gaurav_bindlish New Member

Brad,

I have seen so may links on this site which refer to sites outside. I have my little collection of links and would like to share with the team. Also there are many URL's submitted in the forum.

Is there anyway we can submit a link to the site? This way a record can be maintained which will be easy to refer to.

Hope I am clear on my requirement.

Gaurav
    Man thrives, oddly enough, only in the presence of a challenging environment- L. Ron Hubbard
  2. bradmcgehee New Member

Do you mean a specific link in a post, or to the website in general?

If you mean a specific link or links in a post, just use the formathttp://www.website-name.com.

You can submit your links, if you like, as a post to the secion for forum announcements.

I don't have a way to submit links to my website in general. I do this manually.

-----------------------------
    Brad M. McGehee, MVP
    Webmaster
    SQL-Server-Performance.Com
  3. satya Moderator

I think that way there would be no end for the threads, I believe its better to refer the website link while replying to the threads and it helps to understand the link better.

_________
    Satya SKJ
    SQL-Server-Performance.Com
  4. vbkenya New Member

if you meant adding useful links to SQL Server resources (not related to any specific question from a member) I think Brad has a page which features these links. I am sure e-mailing him with the new links might prompt him to update the "SQL Links" page.

Otherwise, "Forum Announcements" and in-line URLs will still do for links.

Nathan H.O.
    SQL-Server-Performance.com