SQL Server Performance

Option for adding URL

Discussion in 'Please Tell Us What You Think' started by gaurav_bindlish, Jul 31, 2003.

1. gaurav_bindlish New Member

I have seen so may links on this site which refer to sites outside. I have my little collection of links and would like to share with the team. Also there are many URL's submitted in the forum.

Is there anyway we can submit a link to the site? This way a record can be maintained which will be easy to refer to.

Hope I am clear on my requirement.

Man thrives, oddly enough, only in the presence of a challenging environment- L. Ron Hubbard
  2. bradmcgehee New Member

Do you mean a specific link in a post, or to the website in general?

If you mean a specific link or links in a post, just use the formathttp://www.website-name.com.

You can submit your links, if you like, as a post to the secion for forum announcements.

I don't have a way to submit links to my website in general. I do this manually.

Brad M. McGehee, MVP
  3. satya Moderator

I think that way there would be no end for the threads, I believe its better to refer the website link while replying to the threads and it helps to understand the link better.

Satya SKJ
  4. vbkenya New Member

if you meant adding useful links to SQL Server resources (not related to any specific question from a member) I think Brad has a page which features these links. I am sure e-mailing him with the new links might prompt him to update the "SQL Links" page.

Otherwise, "Forum Announcements" and in-line URLs will still do for links.

Nathan H.O.