SQL Server Performance

replication question

Discussion in 'Performance Tuning for SQL Server Replication' started by keenweng, Jun 25, 2007.

1. keenweng New Member

I have a server win 2003 as a publisher , and one winxp as distibutor and subscriber

i have set up successfully the transactional replication , but i have
    my question as below :

1) when i fire a insert, update, and delete command in the publisher database it flow to the distribution database and then to the subscriber database. If i have fire 5 insert and 2 update command, and i want to check this particualr command have been replicate to the subscriber or still in the distribution database , how should i check it , where should i start to check from ? [?]
  2. satya Moderator

After you configure replication, the SQL Server Enterprise Manager displays a new folder called Replication Monitor at the distributor node. For further details on using this refer to Books ONline (updated) too.

Satya SKJ
    Microsoft SQL Server MVP
    Writer, Contributing Editor & Moderator
    http://www.SQL-Server-Performance.Com
    This posting is provided AS IS with no rights for the sake of knowledge sharing. Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves or we know where we can find information on it.
  3. keenweng New Member

the SQL Server Enterprise Manager Replication Monitor at the distributor node does not show which command have been copy from pubisher to distribution or from distribution to subscriber , it only show the total of the transaction , i want to be able to view the command that have not copy to the subscriber yet in a list view, is there any TSQL or export function can perform this ?
  4. satya Moderator