SQL Server Performance

Replication sp s Renamed

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by hrishikesh_nk, Feb 16, 2011.

  1. hrishikesh_nk New Member

    Hii I am new to this forum
    Im using SQL Server 2008 Enterprise Edtion.Recently I faced a problem on our production databases .All my transactional replication sp(stored proc ) for insert,update /delete ie sp_msins_dbotablename got renamed to sp_msins_tablename ie without dbo.I checked the Logs but couldnt figure out the problem.But for the time being ,as distribution agent was giving error (could not find the procedure sp_msins...) my replication was blocked so temporary to continue my replication i updated the Sysarticles table where i updated all insert and update sp to sp_msins_tablename/sp_msupd_tablename .I know this is not the correct solution. I would like to know causes for such a problem and corrective Actions.
  2. Luis Martin Moderator

    Kindly don't duplicate posts.
    I've locked this one.

Share This Page