SQL Server Performance

Scripts forums...

Discussion in 'Please Tell Us What You Think' started by GRayburn, Aug 9, 2007.

1. GRayburn New Member

Will the scripts forums be repopulated at some point?
  2. FrankKalis Moderator

Good question!
    Obviously Jude missed them until now.
  3. admin Guest

The forum posts should all be there but as there are no posts within the last two months you will have to select 'Show All' from the Date Filter under 'More Options' at the foot of the page.
  4. satya Moderator

I believe it is time to revamp forum sections here and may not apply default setting on such limited posts section.
  5. thomas New Member

Yes I agree. I don't think there's any need for separate forums for each version of the Product. Soon there will be 2008, do we really want to end up with loads and loads of forums with subdivisions for each version?
    Posters can be encouraged to put which version they're referring to in their posts.
  6. admin Guest

Yes, seems most folks want a re-org of the forums.
    I will post a Roadmap for SSP around the end of August with future planned improvements etc so the folks will know what is coming and can comment on it.
    Since the issue was raised, one thing I am considering is having a downloadable scripts section (I think this would be a better place than a forum for scripts).
  7. satya Moderator

Downloadable scripts are good though, but they may be restricted for the networks that do not allow any files from outer network. As the present form of posting script is pretty work easy and you can cut & paste the code or relevant section of code too.
  8. Luis Martin Moderator

Agree with that.