SQL Server Performance

ssrs 2008 - chart

Discussion in 'SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services' started by arkiboys, Sep 14, 2011.

1. arkiboys Member

I have created a chart in ssrs 2008 report.
    The x-axis shows dates i.e. 30 jun 2010, etc...
    The dataset returns 18 records and each record has a field called mydate which I am using as the x-axis of the chart.
    Question:
    At present, the x-axis shows only 3 dates i.e. 30 jun 2010, 30 nov 2010 and 30 apr 2011
    I would like the x-axis to show all the dates i.e. 18 dates since there are 18 records returned.
    How is this done please?
    Thanks
  2. satya Moderator

Welcome to the forums,
    Not sure if you get the answer elsewhere, but there is a setting in report builder for such Axis properties, check the interval of AXIS properties in thsi case. Also see what is documented in BOL:
    You can format axes by using the Axis Properties dialog box or by using the Properties pane. Right-click the axis you want to format and click Axis Properties to change values for the axis text, numeric and date formats, major and minor tick marks, auto-fitting for labels, and the thickness, color, and style of the axis line. To change values for the axis title, right-click the axis title, and click Axis Title Properties.