SQL Server Performance

SSRS 2008

Discussion in 'SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services' started by horsegirl, Mar 5, 2010.

1. horsegirl New Member

I have some sql server report service 2008 reports that will be exported to word 2007 documents. Are there any formatting features I should be aware of so these SSRS 2008 reports will not have formatting problems? I want to make certain that all the data is displayed appropriately for one page. I want to make certain there are not page breaks between different sections of the reports, data that show be one one page does not overflow to two or more pages.
    Thus, can you tell me what the export formatting options are that I can use? Would I need to use the formatting options when I am creating the reports?
  2. satya Moderator

As far as I have seen no such pre formatting is required, most of the reports that my clients use with Word rendering working as perfect as they want.
  3. jassie New Member

My reports do not render well. Could my problem be ude to all the rectangles that are being used. In the reports that I am exporting, several of the SSRS 2008 reports have triangles embedded within another traingle.