SQL Server Performance

Stored Procedure decrypt

Discussion in 'SQL Server 2005 General DBA Questions' started by kvreddy, May 11, 2009.

1. satya Moderator

Sandy
    Is this code developed by you or anyone else?
    If it is not yours then it will be good to refer the Author (credit) or source of the code to avoid any fumes .... still appreciate your help here for such an invaluable script.
    Hope you understand what I mean.
    [quote user="Sandy"]
    Dear KV,
    Please find the script for Dycrypt Stored Procedure in SQL 2000. It will works fine in SQL 2000.
    NOTE: It will not work in SQL 2005 Because of SQL 2005 SP Encrypted Script is not allowed to Add in SysComment table.
    Please let me know if you have any query.
    Thanks,
    Sandy.
    [/quote]
  2. Sandy New Member

[quote user="satya"]
    Sandy
    Is this code developed by you or anyone else?
    If it is not yours then it will be good to refer the Author (credit) or source of the code to avoid any fumes .... still appreciate your help here for such an invaluable script.
    Hope you understand what I mean.
    [/quote]Satya, This script is not the original one what you are saying about but I referred from the original script found in the net.
    I used the same logic but added comments to make more readable and added unit test case to make easy for the developer to understand and execute the script.
    Thanks,
    Sandy.
  3. dhamu294 New Member

if we have only one row in syscomments then your sp is working, if we have more than one rwo for an sp, it is giving error. how to handle it. do you have any thing for that.