SQL Server Performance

Table - Keep Together -Most urgent

Discussion in 'SQL Server Reporting Services' started by mkmathi, Apr 28, 2006.

1. mkmathi New Member

Hi,

How to keep all the table rows together(grouping too ) like crystal report sections keep together option.

Thanks
    mathi

Thanks & Regards
    Mathivanan K
    Great work may have to pass through these stages - ridicule, opposition, and then acceptance. Each man who thinks ahead of his time will probably be greatly misunderstood.- vivekananda

2. smy New Member

there is one table properties on the properties window called KeepTogether. maybe you can try set it to true and see if the result is what you want
  3. mkmathi New Member

I have already tried still i am getting blank spaces after grouping. i have checked pagebreak properties of group too.

Thanks & Regards
    Mathivanan K
    Great work may have to pass through these stages - ridicule, opposition, and then acceptance. Each man who thinks ahead of his time will probably be greatly misunderstood.- vivekananda

4. smy New Member

hmm....in that case, i am not sure...i had done testing over my side and saw the problem too..
    [calling out for other guys]...anyone can help out with this issue??

Thanks in advance
  5. mkmathi New Member

Please help me out guys........................

Thanks & Regards
    Mathivanan K