SQL Server Performance

Textbox with table next to it and 1st value is on next row.

Discussion in 'SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services' started by Ismailc, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Ismailc New Member

Hi, I need help. I have a textbox with a one column table next to it:textbox1 : table1 col1but reslt will display Textbox1(Site) : " " Test1 Test2For some reason it does not display in the same line the starting value. Please Help.
  2. Madhivanan Moderator

[quote user="Ismailc"]Hi, I need help. I have a textbox with a one column table next to it: textbox1 : table1 col1 but reslt will display Textbox1(Site) : " " Test1 Test2 For some reason it does not display in the same line the starting value. Please Help.[/quote]
    Did you try expanding the size of that field?
  3. Ismailc New Member

I tried but no luck.
    I have no nulls or blanks in my ouput with no header column as well.
    I'm curious about my result has a space in front of the value - i tried ltrim bu no luck
    could it be the space in front of the value?
    Regards
  4. Madhivanan Moderator

[quote user="Ismailc"]
    I tried but no luck.
    I have no nulls or blanks in my ouput with no header column as well.
    I'm curious about my result has a space in front of the value - i tried ltrim bu no luck
    could it be the space in front of the value?
    Regards
    [/quote]
    It could be some other junk characters. Try replacing char(160) to ''
  5. Ismailc New Member

Hi, I tried the replace & i have put the textbox & table in a rectangle but no luck.Regards
  6. Madhivanan Moderator

[quote user="Ismailc"]Hi, I tried the replace & i have put the textbox & table in a rectangle but no luck. Regards[/quote]
    Replace both char(10) and char(13) to ''
  7. Ismailc New Member

Thank You very much - i struggled long but happy to found a solutionreplace(replace([VALUE],char(10),''),char(13),'')Thanks :)
  8. Madhivanan Moderator

[quote user="Ismailc"]Thank You very much - i struggled long but happy to found a solution replace(replace([VALUE],char(10),''),char(13),'') Thanks :)[/quote]
    You are welcome [:)]