SQL Server Performance

troubles adding a drill through report at the 'sub total' value of a tablix report

Discussion in 'ALL SQL SERVER QUESTIONS' started by girish_sh, Jun 13, 2012.

1. girish_sh New Member

Hello All,

I'm trying to modify a tablix report which has 1 row-group (casetype) and 1 column group (campaign). The cells contain the sum of gifts and a total value under the row group and column group. Each cell drills through a detail report that displays all the gifts that add up to that sum. All works fine except for the drill through report in the 'Total' cell . Technically, it has to display all the gifts that have the casetype and campaign as the ones that show up in the tablix report. However, it only displays gifts of the first casetype.
    To design the drill through report, I have the 'ACTION' in the text property of the cell to go to the detail report and I pass giftcampaign and casetype as parameters. Is there a way to adjust the expression to pass multiple parameters? So when i click on the 'Total' it takes to a report that shows all the casetypes and not just the first one. I tried using Join but i get an error. My drill through report is set to allow multiple values for the parameters and works fine when run by itself.

Any tips/ideas is much appreciated.

Thank you
    Shruti