SQL Server Performance

Urgent SQL Analysis Services Professionals Require

Discussion in 'SQL Server-Related Job Postings' started by heda_p, Dec 22, 2003.

1. heda_p New Member

Hi Friends,

I have a requirement for a "SQL Analysis Services developer" on full time basis for a MNC company based in Gurgaon.

Hands on experience on analysis services are a must.

Technical Skills Required: Hands on experience on analysis services
    Experience : 1+ Years

The Requirement is Immediate and the pay package is very attractive. Kindly send as the resume at (pheda@freemarkets.com) the earliest.

With regards,
    Prakash Heda

Prakash Heda
  2. vbkenya New Member

Since this is a forum with members from all walks of life and all (most)corners of the globe, it would be nice if posts for jobs were to include stuff like relocation support or the geographical boundaries imposed on applicants. No point in letting some members/passers-by waste their time and the recruiters'.

I could have posted this as a new topic or suggestion but this particular post made me notice the lack of adequate info.

Nathan H.O.
    SQL-Server-Performance.com
  3. Luis Martin Moderator

Indeed.

Luis Martin

...Thus mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true.
    Bertrand Russell
  4. satya Moderator

Well, I would rather email the originator for the clarification of such things.
    Atleast thats another easy option for any individual to followup.
    (I feel so)

Satya SKJ
    http://www.SQL-Server-Performance.Com/forum
    This posting is provided “AS IS” with no rights for the sake of knowledge sharing.