SQL Server Performance

Want to Learn More About .NET

Discussion in 'Brad M McGehee' started by bradmcgehee, Jan 21, 2008.

1. bradmcgehee New Member

Keeping up with new technology is hard to do. Many years ago, I prided myself in keeping up with all of Microsoft technology, including SQL Server, Windows, Exchange, ASP Development, Visual Basic, and more. Today, I just can't keep up. I just can't find the time to know everything, so I have specialized, making it easier to keep up with a focused amount of content.
    One of the newer trends in self-education are websites that offer video tutorials to help you keep up. One such site recently launched called www.DotNetVideos.net. It is run by Ravi Nangunoori, a .Net developer who I have known for several years. His new website offers over 100 free videos on different aspects of .NET programming, and he is adding new videos all the time. While most focus on .NET programming, some of them cross over into the SQL Server world.
    So if you want to learn more about .NET, or just want to keep up on .NET topics, check out his website. After a one-time registration, you can watch all the videos for free.
  2. pcsql New Member

Brad,I have been trying to learn vb.net recently. I'm sure this new .net learning website will be helpful to me even though it is showing c# videos.Thanks,Peter