SQL Server Performance

What's in Your Geek Bag?

Discussion in 'EditorsBlog' started by shanetasker, Jul 30, 2008.

1. shanetasker New Member

One of the reasons that I have been a little overwhelmed by the lack time at the moment is that I am trying to tie up any loose ends before the end of this week. From next Tuesday I will be working out of the office for two weeks. Next Tuesday I head to the Australian Microsoft Partner conference in Port Douglas and from there I head home to Brisbane for one night before heading to St. Paul Minnesota for a week to work on the SQL Server 2008 exams.
    One of the things about working on the road is ensuring that you have all of the necessary equipment to work as if you were in the office. Much of the work that I perform is done remotely; however, while I am close to home I know if I need something I can just drive to the office or back home to get it. While on the road this is normally not an option. As a result often my Tom Bihn backpack appears to have more in it then my luggage, as it contains everything from a cell charger to a Skype headset. What is the one device that you make sure you always pack in your "Geek Bag" when you are travelling?
    - Peter Ward
  2. Greg Larsen New Member

My laptop and charger of course.