SQL Server Performance

Win a Free Copy of Microsoft Visual Studio 2005

Discussion in 'SQL Server-Related Job Postings' started by bradmcgehee, Feb 21, 2006.

1. bradmcgehee New Member

Boost Your Career With Help from the SQL-Server-Performance.Com Career Connection.

And Maybe Even Win a Free Copy of Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition.

SQL-Server-Performance.Com has just introduced a new job board where SQL Server DBAs and developers can find new career opportunities in either the United States or Canada. If you register with the new career center between now and March 31, 2006, and you post a complete, valid resume as part of your registration, you will be automatically entered into a drawing to receive a free copy of Microsoft's Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition.

To find out more, visit: www.sql-server-performance.com/sql_server_jobs.asp

Who knows, not only may you find a better paying job, you may also win valuable software. What could be better than that?

Sorry, but this contest is only open to residents of the United States or Canada. The copy of Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition is a not-for-resale copy and can only be exported to United States or Canadian addresses.

-----------------------------
    Brad M. McGehee, MVP
    Webmaster
    SQL-Server-Performance.Com
  2. joechang New Member

brad,
    bug MS about contributing a copy VS 2005 Team Suite,
    some of us have to do Itanium development,
    so it really is annoying to have shell out big bucks for all the extra features of TS, just to get the Itanium compiler built into VS (i don't like having to use the platform sdk)

and all that for a few licenses on Itanium
  3. bradmcgehee New Member

I'll work on it.

Brad M. McGehee, MVP
    Webmaster
  4. bradmcgehee New Member

The winner of this contest was Nancy J Anderson. I want to thank everyone for their participation in this contest. Also check out the new contest that just started.

Brad M. McGehee, MVP
    Webmaster