Anybody have perfect but easy solution | SQL Server Performance Forums

SQL Server Performance Forum – Threads Archive

Anybody have perfect but easy solution

Hello All, I am trying to deploy a application which is developed in Japanese Language by third party. I have the source code with me and its an Web based with ASP, SQL Server. I am able to start the application and view the default.asp files but i am getting problem in displaying the data that is in Japanese language which is stored in SQL Server. I tried the following possiblilities
1. ASP files in Production Server + SQL Server in Production Server – > Works Fine
2. ASP files in Test Server + SQL Server in Production Server – > Doesnt Works Fine
3. ASP files in Test Server + SQL Server in Test Server – > Doesnt Works Fine The configuration settings are same for Production Server and Test Server where i am trying to deploy the applications. I am having different language applications in my test server like korean, chinese etc.
but i am not suppose to change the settings which will affect those languages as well. Anybody have perfect but easy solution for this issue. Thanks and Regards
Vamshi

Ensure the collation for the SQL server and windows locale does match with the specified languagues.
Satya SKJ
http://www.SQL-Server-Performance.Com/forum
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no rights for the sake of knowledge sharing.
]]>