data verification error | SQL Server Performance Forums

SQL Server Performance Forum – Threads Archive

data verification error

Hi ALL, I encounter some errors here with SQL SERVER 2000 SP3. Maybe you have some idea about this. 1. I restore a backup database from EM and at the end of the restore process an error
pop out saying "CANNOT ASSOCIATE FILE WITH DIFFERENT DATABASES" but I check the database and tables looked fine. Do you have an idea about this error? 2. I created a maintenance plan for our database after restore , when backing up MAINDB database…an error occured…
(cut from Maintenance Report)
[5] Database MAINDB : Database Backup…
The backup was not performed since data verification errors were found. 3. I also run DBCC CHECKDB to check the database…3 time I get differt errors each time. (i cut from the result) FIRST RUN…2 ERRORS…I resolve this by recreating the table and deleting the old 1
————————————————
DBCC results for ‘tblPostCodeSearchIndex’.
There are 1749891 rows in 38947 pages for object ‘tblPostCodeSearchIndex’.
Server: Msg 8906, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
Page (1:10316204) in database ID 8 is allocated in the SGAM (1:10224641) and PFS
(1:10312200), but was not allocated in any IAM. PFS flags ‘MIXED_EXT ALLOCATED
0_PCT_FULL’.
CHECKDB found 1 allocation errors and 0 consistency errors in table ‘(Object ID 2000726180)’
(object ID 2000726180). DBCC results for ‘tblJobDataTemp1’.
There are 691773 rows in 4848 pages for object ‘tblJobDataTemp1’.
CHECKDB found 1 allocation errors and 0 consistency errors in database ‘MAINDB’.
repair_allow_data_loss is the minimum repair level for the errors found by DBCC CHECKDB
(MAINDB noindex).
————————————————-
2ND RUN DBCC results for ‘tblEuroTable’.
Server: Msg 8906, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
Page (1:10316204) in database ID 8 is allocated in the SGAM (1:10224641) and PFS (1:10312200), but was not allocated in any IAM. PFS flags ‘MIXED_EXT ALLOCATED 0_PCT_FULL’.
There are 189624 rows in 15802 pages for object ‘tblEuroTable’.
CHECKDB found 1 allocation errors and 0 consistency errors in table ‘(Object ID 2000726180)’ (object ID 2000726180). DBCC results for ‘tblMakes’.
There are 76 rows in 1 pages for object ‘tblMakes’.
CHECKDB found 1 allocation errors and 0 consistency errors in database ‘MAINDB’.
repair_allow_data_loss is the minimum repair level for the errors found by DBCC CHECKDB (MAINDB noindex).
DBCC execution completed. If DBCC printed error messages, contact your system administrator.
——————————————————
3RD RUN
….
It the error shifted to table on top…
Hope you can give me some idea on how to fix this error…and if this is CRITICAL.
Thanks, Michael
Try with: DBCC CHECKDB (Database, REPAIR_REBUILD ), see BOL for others options. Luis Martin
SQL-Server-Performance.com One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one’s work is terribly important
Bertrand Russell
All postings are provided “AS IS” with no warranties for accuracy.
Thank you for your suggestion.
quote:Originally posted by LuisMartin Try with: DBCC CHECKDB (Database, REPAIR_REBUILD ), see BOL for others options. Luis Martin
SQL-Server-Performance.com One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one’s work is terribly important
Bertrand Russell
All postings are provided “AS IS” with no warranties for accuracy.

]]>