Errors in traces for appliacations that work | SQL Server Performance Forums

SQL Server Performance Forum – Threads Archive

Errors in traces for appliacations that work

Hello, I use the Profiler and the Data base Tuning Advisor of SQL 2005 in order to optimize my database for my apps. I run a trace and analysis of my web server and here are some of the errors that I got in the reports. E000 exec dbo.cs_user_Get @UserName=N’jded’,@UserID=0,@IsOnline=0,@LastAction=N”,@SettingsID=1000 122 [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure ‘dbo.cs_user_Get’.
exec dbo.cs_thread_IsTracked @ThreadID=5969,@UserID=28236,@SettingsID=1000,@[email protected] output
select @p4 1 [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure ‘dbo.cs_thread_IsTracked’.
E000 declare @p4 bit
set @p4=0
exec dbo.cs_thread_IsTracked @ThreadID=414,@UserID=1001,@SettingsID=1000,@[email protected] output
select @p4 1 [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure ‘dbo.cs_thread_IsTracked’.
E000 exec dbo.cs_Section_GetSectionIDByPostID @SettingsID=1000,@PostID=44641 1 [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure ‘dbo.cs_Section_GetSectionIDByPostID’. E000 declare @p4 bit
set @p4=0
exec dbo.cs_thread_IsTracked @ThreadID=346,@UserID=1001,@SettingsID=1000,@[email protected] output
E000 exec GetUserInfoByUserName @username=’savexe’ 1 [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure ‘GetUserInfoByUserName’.

The million dollar question here is this: since these stored procedure, do exist and since most of the time my application appears to behaves fine, why on earth we do get so many errors of this kind?
Any comment will be greatly appreciated.
There are many more errors, some of them repeat themselves hundrends of times in the couple of hours that I took the trace and most of them are ommited even in the cs event log. But then again I do get this error as well E000 exec dbo.cs_Exceptions_Log @SettingsID=1000,@ExceptionHash=’1320592453′,@Category=999,@Exception=N’System.IO.FileNotFoundException: D:Internet_SitesWWWForumforums274662ShowPost.aspx
at System.Web.UI.TemplateParser.GetParserCacheItem()
at System.Web.UI.TemplateControlParser.CompileAndGetParserCacheItem(String virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context)
at System.Web.UI.TemplateControlParser.GetCompiledInstance(String virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context)
at System.Web.UI.PageParser.GetCompiledPageInstanceInternal(String virtualPath, String inputFile, HttpContext context)
at System.Web.UI.PageHandlerFactory.GetHandler(HttpContext context, String requestType, String url, String path)
at System.Web.HttpApplication.MapHttpHandler(HttpContext context, String requestType, String path, String pathTranslated, Boolean useAppConfig)’,@ExceptionMessage=N’D:Internet_SitesWWWForumforums274662ShowPost.aspx’,@UserAgent=N’Baiduspider+(http://www.baidu.com/search/spider.htm)’,@IPAddress=’202.108.23.76′,@HttpReferrer=N”,@HttpVerb=N’GET’,@PathAndQuery=N’/forums/2/74662/ShowPost.aspx’ 1 [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure ‘dbo.cs_Exceptions_Log’.
Any suggestions by the gurus please?

http://communityserver.org/forums/thread/541903.aspx a followup suggestion by Originator. Satya SKJ
Microsoft SQL Server MVP
Contributing Editor & Forums Moderator
http://www.SQL-Server-Performance.Com
This posting is provided AS IS with no rights for the sake of knowledge sharing.
]]>