How can i cheack My Clustering is working fine or not | SQL Server Performance Forums
SQL Server Performance Forum – Threads Archive
How can i cheack My Clustering is working fine or notHi Friends
I have configure cluster in ms sql server 2000 i am very new in this clustering how i can cheak each step by step its working good or not
could plz tell me how can i cheack host is not working good or not
- check cluster/windows event logs. Be sure that no errors/warnings for cluster. Let that task daily.
- ping public IPs /Virtual server , be sure it is life.
- check All groups containing disk resources in active server can fail over to the other node.
- check that Cluster Group in the active node can fail to the other node.
- check that all Private networks have priority over Public networks (from network connection – advanced)
- Don’t install antivirus program on cluster nodes, else exclude scanning of quorum and Sql Server program files path, data /log files.
- Disable NetBIOS for Cluster IP Address.
- Be sure that cluster severs are members of domain and are registered in DNS server.