iis and sql server works slow | SQL Server Performance Forums

SQL Server Performance Forum – Threads Archive

iis and sql server works slow

i have a website on a local server atthe office on 1 on the web.
te 1 on the web works great and responds very fast to quries but
the local server works very slaw as like the sql server query takes lot of time – which is very strange!
how can i check where is the problem?
thnaks i nadvabnce
peleg ps: i have 2003 server+2GHZ rAM,P4-2.3GHZ
Use Profiler to indentify those queries and try to optimize.
Luis Martin
SQL-Server-Performance.com Although nature commences with reason and ends in experience it is necessary for us to do the opposite, that is to commence with experience and from this to proceed to investigate the reason.
Leonardo Da Vinci Nunca esperes el reconocimiento de tus hijos, eso ocurrirá luego de tu muerte
All postings are provided “AS IS” with no warranties for accuracy.
that wont help
it isnt possible that on 2 maching with the same software/hardware it works difrrently on the same querys with so diffrent performance
at my honme i have P3-1000MHZ+512RAM works faster!
And how many users do hou have in your home? Did you run update statistics in slow server?
Luis Martin
SQL-Server-Performance.com Although nature commences with reason and ends in experience it is necessary for us to do the opposite, that is to commence with experience and from this to proceed to investigate the reason.
Leonardo Da Vinci Nunca esperes el reconocimiento de tus hijos, eso ocurrirá luego de tu muerte
at my home i work only me and at work max2-3 pepole work!
beacuse of that i cant understanmd why it so slow where on the server on the net there are more then 100 a day and it works great!
What kind of maintenance plan do you have in both servers?
Luis Martin
Check for other applications are running on the server taking cpu, memory or disk resources. Is anything else slow on the server?
]]>