Looking for DBAs to comment for eWeek article | SQL Server Performance Forums

SQL Server Performance Forum – Threads Archive

Looking for DBAs to comment for eWeek article

Hi, My name is Brian Fonseca and I’m the new database reporter at eWeek (www.eweek.com) based in Boston. This board looks great. I’m working on a story before the holiday break taking a look at how the jobs and roles of DBAs, or other database-related professionals, have changed in the last year post-the Slammer worm. I’m finding some of the changes are not necessarily security-related, which is interesting. I’d like to learn more. I’ve gotten great feedback from a few users, and took a suggestion from a Moderator here to post the subject on the Forum and see if any of you guys would be interested in speaking with me about it and answering a few basic questions, either by email or by phone. Story deadline is late Wednesday. If interested, please email me at [email protected], and we can take it from there. Thanks. Any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. Brian
May I have more information in this regard. _________
Satya SKJ
SQL-Server-Performance.Com

Me too please.
Luis Martin …Thus mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true.
Bertrand Russell
If you haven’t done so already, be sure you e-mail Brian. —————————–
Brad M. McGehee, MVP
Webmaster
Thanks Brad, after posting reply I email’d Brian. _________
Satya SKJ

Luis Have you sent your completed questionaire to Brain….. _________
Satya SKJ

Yes, I did.
And receive a gratitud email from Brain.
What about you? Luis Martin …Thus mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true.
Bertrand Russell
Good for you…
Well, due to project deadlines couldn’t complete on wednesday and could able to deliver it by Thursday morning (GMT)… so no reply yet. _________
Satya SKJ

]]>

Software Reviews | Book Reviews | FAQs | Tips | Articles | Performance Tuning | Audit | BI | Clustering | Developer | Reporting | DBA | ASP.NET Ado | Views tips | | Developer FAQs | Replication Tips | OS Tips | Misc Tips | Index Tuning Tips | Hints Tips | High Availability Tips | Hardware Tips | ETL Tips | Components Tips | Configuration Tips | App Dev Tips | OLAP Tips | Admin Tips | Software Reviews | Error | Clustering FAQs | Performance Tuning FAQs | DBA FAQs |