OK feel better now, passed that 70-443 | SQL Server Performance Forums

SQL Server Performance Forum – Threads Archive

OK feel better now, passed that 70-443

Hello all,
A quiet test center made all of the difference. A little less stress, but that 70-443 is a grinder. Tons of reading, practice your speed reading skills as it was tough for me. Without a doubt the most challenged I’ve been in a test. 3 hrs 15 min…. don’t drink too much coffee before!
The stategy that seemed to work best for me was to go directly to the questions, read all of them, and then back-track… referencing the case study. Be careful, needed nuggets of info can be scattered throughout the Case Study. In general, though, the questions were fair. Wasn’t expecting so many questions regarding HTTP endpoints (no experience)… even faced a question regarding WSUS, which I wouldn’t have a clue if we didn’t use it in our shop.
Passed with a 850 or so and am looking to finishing up with the 70-444 before year’s end.
Good luck to you all.

Congrats! [:)]

Congrats
Your post at sqlteam is not much understandable [;)]
http://sqlteam.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=93041

Congrats!!

congratulations[:)]

Good job. I think all test centers should provide ear plugs if they can get noisy. I’m taking ear plugs next time when I go for a test.

Hi All ,
Is their any place where I can give practice test before i go for actual certification? Thanks
I’m a huge fan of transcender’s practice tests. A little spendy, but every test I’ve prepped for with transcender, I’ve passed.
Also:
Microsoft certified practice tests •MeasureUp: Visit the MeasureUp Web site to take a practice test.
•Self Test Software: Visit the Self Test Software Web site to take a practice test.

Eye plugs might make reading the test difficult.
But Ear plugs would certainly limit the noise!

Thanks for catching my typo….

Hello,
i was wondering that do microsoft sql server 2008 has any exams like other does.

]]>

Software Reviews | Book Reviews | FAQs | Tips | Articles | Performance Tuning | Audit | BI | Clustering | Developer | Reporting | DBA | ASP.NET Ado | Views tips | | Developer FAQs | Replication Tips | OS Tips | Misc Tips | Index Tuning Tips | Hints Tips | High Availability Tips | Hardware Tips | ETL Tips | Components Tips | Configuration Tips | App Dev Tips | OLAP Tips | Admin Tips | Software Reviews | Error | Clustering FAQs | Performance Tuning FAQs | DBA FAQs |