Report History in SQL Reporting Service | SQL Server Performance Forums

SQL Server Performance Forum – Threads Archive

Report History in SQL Reporting Service

Hi, I am using SQL Server 2005 Reporting service. I am working on a report. I have made several subscriptions for it. Report runs according to subscription. SQL Server Reporting service also offers functionality to save report histories. Now how can I configure it so that whenever report runs according to its subscription, a history should be automatically saved? If in case it is not possible by some automatic process then is there any way to set multiple schedules for history of the single report like multiple subscriptions can be set for single report. Waiting for your response. Thanks in advance. Regards,
Sulman.
Look in the Reporting Services samples included with Books Online. There is a sample that creates an RSExecutionLog (or something like that) database and sets up execution logging, reporting, etc for you on your customers usage of reporting server. MeanOldDBA
[email protected] When life gives you a lemon, fire the DBA.
ms-help://MS.SQLCC.v9/MS.SQLSVR.v9.en/rptsrvr9/html/76fb4fcb-f0bf-423b-b554-8149f8588cb3.htm "All report history (along with reports, shared data source items, folders, subscriptions, and shared schedules) is stored in the report server database" Hope this helps.
]]>