SSIS in .NET 2005 | SQL Server Performance Forums

SQL Server Performance Forum – Threads Archive

SSIS in .NET 2005

Hi All, I have a .NET 2005 application that uses SSIS programming class library to load and execute SSIS package stored in SQL Server 2005 (in msdb). I created the setup project that added automatically all the dlls required for that, and it is all included in .NET 2.0 as far as I know. Now, every thing goes OK on the development machine (XP SP2) against local SQL Server 2K5. But I deploy the application in another machine as a client machine (XP SP2 or Windows 2003) to connect to that SQL Server I get an error when the code tries to load the SSIS package. I use the method LoadFromSqlServer to load the package. The connection to the SQL Server is fine since the application can retrieve and update data in this SQL Server. The error message I get is: Message: Retrieving to COM class factory for component with CLSID {CLS ID} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Source: Microsoft.SqlServer.ManagedDTS Procedure: Void .ctor() .NET Framework 2.0 is installed in the client machine (as part of the application deployment, and this is verified in the "ADD/Remove Programs") Any clarifications and help?
Aviel Iluz
Business Intelligence Architect DP Technology
www.dptech.com.au
]]>