SSRS 2008 export options | SQL Server Performance Forums

SQL Server Performance Forum – Threads Archive

SSRS 2008 export options

I would like to know know what are the options of exporting in sql server reports 2008:
I would like to export a report with about 10 sub or linked reports to a format that you can work with a table of contents. From looking on the web site looks like my best option is to export to Word.
Are there other export options that would work like exporting to xml and creating a table of contents?
If not, how would you accomplish this task using Word?

WElcome to the forums.
I believe you can achieve this by using third party tools, as export of sub report to WORD or PDF or EXCEL may not work as efficient it should be, as I have seen in my exp. so far.

]]>

Software Reviews | Book Reviews | FAQs | Tips | Articles | Performance Tuning | Audit | BI | Clustering | Developer | Reporting | DBA | ASP.NET Ado | Views tips | | Developer FAQs | Replication Tips | OS Tips | Misc Tips | Index Tuning Tips | Hints Tips | High Availability Tips | Hardware Tips | ETL Tips | Components Tips | Configuration Tips | App Dev Tips | OLAP Tips | Admin Tips | Software Reviews | Error | Clustering FAQs | Performance Tuning FAQs | DBA FAQs |