stored procedure creating again and again | SQL Server Performance Forums

SQL Server Performance Forum – Threads Archive

stored procedure creating again and again

In my production environment, some of the stored procedures are creating automatically again and again. Why this is happening ?. There is no create procedure in my quries. There is no recompile option specified in that procedures. All the stored procedures are created during the installation time only. There is no drop procedure statements to recreate these. Is it possible to create procedure automatically some intervals of time ?. Any one can you help me ? sultan Sultan
How do you know they are created automatically?
Can you give us the names? Madhivanan Failing to plan is Planning to fail
from the detail trace my production support team member telling that it is creating again and again. He send me some blocking report, in that also i can able to see the create procedure statement sultan Sultan
Run PROFILER to see what kind of activity over there. Your explanation doesn’t bring any information or detail to look into it. Satya SKJ
Microsoft SQL Server MVP
Writer, Contributing Editor & Moderator
http://www.SQL-Server-Performance.Com
This posting is provided AS IS with no rights for the sake of knowledge sharing. Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves or we know where we can find information on it.
]]>