Suspect database | SQL Server Performance Forums

SQL Server Performance Forum – Threads Archive

Suspect database

Hello Members!
How can I recovery suspect database?.when I used it sp_resetstatus,it can’t recovery.I resolved this database with restore database. I would like want to know another solution. Regards, casper
After you execute SP_RESETSTATUS make sure to restar SQL services to affect the changes.
For more information refer to books online for ‘Resetting the Suspect Status’. Also find out what caused SP_RESETSTATUS not to affect from SQL error logs.
_________
Satya SKJ

Originally posted by satya After you execute SP_RESETSTATUS make sure to restar SQL services to affect the changes.
For more information refer to books online for ‘Resetting the Suspect Status’. Also find out what caused SP_RESETSTATUS not to affect from SQL error logs.
_________
Satya SKJ
Hello Satya! After I execute sp_reststatus ,immedinately database suspect status is disappeared.I refreshed database and suspect status is appears again. I’ve done restart SQL service. but it can’t do it. Regards, casper

Refer to SQL error log and event viewer for any information. _________
Satya SKJ

Please check out this very recent thread (on this site) with the very same problem. http://sql-server-performance.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=832] NHO
]]>