When I press the "View Report" button I get Index was out of range error. | SQL Server Performance Forums

SQL Server Performance Forum – Threads Archive

When I press the "View Report" button I get Index was out of range error.

Hi, It appears that even if there is at least 1 page in the report the toolbar page number still reads page 0.
Of course there is no such thing as page zero so I get an error which reads:
"Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection." If I click the next button on the report toolbar I go to page 1 and the error goes away. This looks like a bug to me? Other people / developers run the report without a problem. Thanks, Kip
Welcome to the forums.
The index out of range errors are tend to occur if there is a compatibility issue with tools, in this case please specify the version of SQL you are using and Management studio version too (with service pack levels).
]]>

Software Reviews | Book Reviews | FAQs | Tips | Articles | Performance Tuning | Audit | BI | Clustering | Developer | Reporting | DBA | ASP.NET Ado | Views tips | | Developer FAQs | Replication Tips | OS Tips | Misc Tips | Index Tuning Tips | Hints Tips | High Availability Tips | Hardware Tips | ETL Tips | Components Tips | Configuration Tips | App Dev Tips | OLAP Tips | Admin Tips | Software Reviews | Error | Clustering FAQs | Performance Tuning FAQs | DBA FAQs |