How to schedule SSAS Database backup?
SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) database backups can be taken using SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS). However, you cannot schedule a SSAS database backup from the SSAS backup option. To achieve this, you can create SQL Server Agent Job and schedule that job as per your requirement.
1. Right click the Job folder of the SQL Agent node in SSMS.
2. Select the New Job… option.
3. Enter a Job name to identify the job
4. Go to Steps page
5. Click New… button
6. After entering the Step Name, select SQL Server Analysis Services Command as the job type.
7. Enter the server name.
8. Enter the following command. You will need to change the SSAS database name and the backup name.
9. Click the OK button.
10. Go to the Schedule page and create a schedule as per your requirements.