SQL Server Performance

14k to satya

Discussion in 'Forum Statistics' started by FrankKalis, Dec 27, 2006.

  1. FrankKalis Moderator

    Well, business as usual...[<img src='/community/emoticons/emotion-2.gif' alt=':D' />]<br /><br />Great job, mate! Congrats! [<img src='/community/emoticons/emotion-1.gif' alt=':)' />]<br /><br />--<br />Frank Kalis<br />Moderator<br />Microsoft SQL Server MVP<br />Webmaster:<a target="_blank" href=http://www.insidesql.de>http://www.insidesql.de</a>
  2. bradmcgehee New Member

    I wish I had the time Satya has, but I doubt if I will every catch up. Great job Satya!

    -----------------------------
    Brad M. McGehee, SQL Server MVP
  3. Madhivanan Moderator

    Congratulations Satya. Keep it up [<img src='/community/emoticons/emotion-1.gif' alt=':)' />]<br /><br />Madhivanan<br /><br />Failing to plan is Planning to fail
  4. Luis Martin Moderator

    Congratulations!!

    Luis Martin
    Moderator
    SQL-Server-Performance.com

    All in Love is Fair
    Stevie Wonder


    All postings are provided “AS IS” with no warranties for accuracy.



  5. FrankKalis Moderator

    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by LuisMartin</i><br /><br />Congratulations!!<br /><br />Luis Martin<br />Moderator<br />SQL-Server-Performance.com<br /><br /><font size="1">All in Love is Fair <br />Stevie Wonder<br /></font id="size1"><br /><br /><font size="1">All postings are provided “AS IS” with no warranties for accuracy.</font id="size1"><br /><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"><br />That's all???<br />How long did it take, ...<br />...or do you want me to post my stats? [<img src='/community/emoticons/emotion-4.gif' alt=':p' />]<br /><br />--<br />Frank Kalis<br />Moderator<br />Microsoft SQL Server MVP<br />Webmaster:<a target="_blank" href=http://www.insidesql.de>http://www.insidesql.de</a>
  6. Luis Martin Moderator

    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by FrankKalis</i><br /><br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by LuisMartin</i><br /><br />Congratulations!!<br /><br />Luis Martin<br />Moderator<br />SQL-Server-Performance.com<br /><br /><font size="1">All in Love is Fair <br />Stevie Wonder<br /></font id="size1"><br /><br /><font size="1">All postings are provided “AS IS” with no warranties for accuracy.</font id="size1"><br /><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"><br />That's all???<br />How long did it take, ...<br />...or do you want me to post my stats? [<img src='/community/emoticons/emotion-4.gif' alt=':p' />]<br /><br />--<br />Frank Kalis<br />Moderator<br />Microsoft SQL Server MVP<br />Webmaster:<a target="_blank" href=http://www.insidesql.de>http://www.insidesql.de</a><br /><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"><br /><br /><br />3 month and 21 days.[^]<br /><br />Luis Martin<br />Moderator<br />SQL-Server-Performance.com<br /><br /><font size="1">All in Love is Fair <br />Stevie Wonder<br /></font id="size1"><br /><br /><font size="1">All postings are provided “AS IS” with no warranties for accuracy.</font id="size1"><br /><br /><br /><br />
  7. Madhivanan Moderator

    &lt;&lt;<br />That's all???<br />How long did it take, ...<br />...or do you want me to post my stats? <br />&gt;&gt;<br /><br />You are also a Forum Statistician [<img src='/community/emoticons/emotion-1.gif' alt=':)' />]<br /><br />Madhivanan<br /><br />Failing to plan is Planning to fail
  8. ranjitjain New Member

    Congratulations Satya[<img src='/community/emoticons/emotion-1.gif' alt=':)' />]
  9. satya Moderator

    Thanks for the encouragement folks, that helps.<br /><i>3 month and 21 days.</i><br />What is the pace as compared to previous ones[<img src='/community/emoticons/emotion-2.gif' alt=':D' />]<br /><br /><br /><hr noshade size="1"><b>Satya SKJ</b><br />Microsoft SQL Server MVP<br />Contributing Editor & Forums Moderator<br /<a target="_blank" href=http://www.SQL-Server-Performance.Com>http://www.SQL-Server-Performance.Com</a><br /><center><font color="teal"><font size="1">This posting is provided AS IS with no rights for the sake of <i>knowledge sharing.</i></font id="size1"></font id="teal"></center>
  10. alzdba Member

    A virtual pint to Satya !<br /><br />this is one less and 13926 to go <img src='/community/emoticons/emotion-5.gif' alt=';)' /><br />
  11. FrankKalis Moderator

    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by satya</i><br /><br />Thanks for the encouragement folks, that helps.<br /><i>3 month and 21 days.</i><br />What is the pace as compared to previous ones[<img src='/community/emoticons/emotion-2.gif' alt=':D' />]<br /><br /><br /><hr noshade size="1"><b>Satya SKJ</b><br />Microsoft SQL Server MVP<br />Contributing Editor & Forums Moderator<br /<a target="_blank" href=http://www.SQL-Server-Performance.Com>http://www.SQL-Server-Performance.Com</a><br /><center><font color="teal"><font size="1">This posting is provided AS IS with no rights for the sake of <i>knowledge sharing.</i></font id="size1"></font id="teal"></center><br /><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"><br />You've lost pace! [<img src='/community/emoticons/emotion-5.gif' alt=';)' />]<br /><br />--<br />Frank Kalis<br />Moderator<br />Microsoft SQL Server MVP<br />Webmaster:<a target="_blank" href=http://www.insidesql.de>http://www.insidesql.de</a>
  12. satya Moderator

    Thanks old man! [<img src='/community/emoticons/emotion-1.gif' alt=':)' />]<br /><br /><hr noshade size="1"><b>Satya SKJ</b><br />Microsoft SQL Server MVP<br />Contributing Editor & Forums Moderator<br /<a target="_blank" href=http://www.SQL-Server-Performance.Com>http://www.SQL-Server-Performance.Com</a><br /><center><font color="teal"><font size="1">This posting is provided AS IS with no rights for the sake of <i>knowledge sharing.</i></font id="size1"></font id="teal"></center>
  13. Madhivanan Moderator

    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by satya</i><br /><br />Thanks old man! [<img src='/community/emoticons/emotion-1.gif' alt=':)' />]<br /><br /><hr noshade size="1"><b>Satya SKJ</b><br />Microsoft SQL Server MVP<br />Contributing Editor & Forums Moderator<br /<a target="_blank" href=http://www.SQL-Server-Performance.Com>http://www.SQL-Server-Performance.Com</a><br /><center><font color="teal"><font size="1">This posting is provided AS IS with no rights for the sake of <i>knowledge sharing.</i></font id="size1"></font id="teal"></center><br /><hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"><br />But Still Energetics [<img src='/community/emoticons/emotion-1.gif' alt=':)' />]<br /><br />Madhivanan<br /><br />Failing to plan is Planning to fail
  14. dineshasanka Moderator

    Great work

    ----------------------------------------
    Contributing Editor, Writer & Forums Moderator
    http://www.SQL-Server-Performance.Com

    Visit my Blog at
    http://dineshasanka.spaces.live.com/
  15. ghemant Moderator

    Congratulations Satya

    Hemantgiri S. Goswami
    "Humans don't have Caliber to PASS TIME , Time it self Pass or Fail Humans" - by Hemantgiri S. Goswami
    ------------------------
    http://hemantgirisgoswami.blogspot.com

Share This Page