SQL Server Performance

Reporting Service

Discussion in 'SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services' started by mastersql, Sep 3, 2007.

1. mastersql New Member

Hello sir
    I am working in Business Intelligence Studio using SQL Reporting Service in SQL Server 2005
    There I am creating a Report from Parameterised Stored Procedure
    Its show the report after clicking on Button View
    but it not sort a data according to parameter
    Please help me out in this
    Thanks
    Ever Smiling
    Ashish
  2. satya Moderator

Care to give example of data & parameter used in the report.
  3. mastersql New Member

Sir I am facing that error

It is in preview report

An error occured during local report processing.
    The defination of the report 'Report1' is invalid
    The report parameter 'brand' has a DefaultValue or a ValidValue that depends on the report parameter "brand". Forqard Dependencies are not validThat is in Output Window
    [rsInvalidReportParameterDependency] The report parameter ‘brand’ has a DefaultValue or a ValidValue that depends on the report parameter “brand”. Forward dependencies are not valid.
    [rsInvalidReportParameterDependency] The report parameter ‘brand’ has a DefaultValue or a ValidValue that depends on the report parameter “brand”. Forward dependencies are not valid.
    [rsInvalidReportParameterDependency] The report parameter ‘brand’ has a DefaultValue or a ValidValue that depends on the report parameter “month”. Forward dependencies are not valid.
    [rsInvalidReportParameterDependency] The report parameter ‘month’ has a DefaultValue or a ValidValue that depends on the report parameter “month”. Forward dependencies are not valid.
    Build complete -- 4 errors, 0 warnings
  4. dineshasanka Moderator

5. mastersql New Member

Hello Sir
    I do it, finally I get a parameterised stored procedure report in SQL Server 2005.
    Thanks for all of you in helping me.
    I have one more question in testing all of these I create many directory in my http://localhost//reportserver please tell me how to remove these directories
    please tell me as quick as possible
    Thanks
    Ever Smiling
    Ashish
  6. satya Moderator

Why you want to delete them, any reason?
    Look at inetpub & wwwroot directories on that server for further inforamtion.