SQL Server Performance

SQL Scale Architect - San Francisco Startup

Discussion in 'SQL Server-Related Job Postings' started by eboon, Jan 5, 2006.

1. eboon New Member

I am the Director of Engineering for a San Francisco-based startup company. Apologies for the vagueness, but the details of our internet-based business are not currently public (but will be shared with serious candidates upon signing an NDA). We are closing our series A funding and have a fully working alpha version in live production, but we need to prepare ourselves for massive scale and performance demands.

I'm looking for an extremely talented SQL Server architect to work with a team of engineers (several of whom are also SQL developers) to lead our efforts to make our SQL 2005 system performant and scalable enough to handle a globally successful internet hot spot.

Our team is talented and friendly, the work environment is fast-paced and quality-oriented. The business opportunity for the company is extremely exciting.

Please send a resume and cover letter to me. We are only accepting applications for on-site employees, no off-shore or remote development. We're too tightly knit and our process is collaborative and iterative.

Elisabeth Boonin
    elisabeth@boonin.net