SQL Server Performance

SQL Server/.Net Developer-Herndon, VA (#41-MH578)

Discussion in 'SQL Server-Related Job Postings' started by StefaniKTP, Apr 5, 2007.

1. StefaniKTP New Member

[font=Arial[B]]***Competitive referral bonus:http://www.kinetixtechnology.com/ReferralProgram.aspx ***[/B]

I have a SQL Server/.NET opportunity with my client, a large IT/Business Intellegience/Predictive Analytics Consulting firm headquartered in Herndon, VA. This is a Contract-to-Perm opportunity, and the client is looking to hire the right candidate immediately.

If you are interested in learning more about the opportunity and have not already been contacted and submitted by anyone else, I would love to speak with you in more detail today. My contact information is (703) 673-0596 or sbutler@kinetixtechnology.com. I look forward to speaking with you today!

Also, please forward me the following information when making contact:

1. Current and expected hourly pay rate
    2. Availability to begin this role
    3. US Work Authorization Status (we cannot submit candidates who are currently on an H1-B visa status at this time)
    4. Current version of your Word formatted resume

Thank you,
    Stefani

Job #41-MH578
    Job Title: SQL Server/.Net Developer - Herndon, VA

We have an immediate position available for a SQL Server/.NET Developer. The qualified candidate will work with a team of developers and business analysts who support database(s) that distribute targeted customer data to a CRM application via a set of APIs. Customer touch-point information related to offer acceptance for Proactive, Reactive, and Cross Sell / up Sell offers are returned to the database(s). Over 40 reports and two OLAP cubes are used by the business to track this information at the program and department levels. Releases are implemented every 6-8 weeks for enhancement requests; this may include updates to campaign list pulls, new or updated reporting, and any other initiatives requested by the marketing managers.

Position Requirements:

3-5+ years SQL server development, preferably SQL 2000/2005.
    Must have experience working with large SQL databases (millions of records), in a multi-database environment.
    Experience with ASP.NET, C# and/or VB.NET
    Experience with XML preferred.
    Experience with Crystal Reports helpful.
    Experience with MQ Series preferred.
    Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
    BA/BS in Computer Science, MIS, or other IT related field preferred.
    Telecommunications experience a plus.
    Requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence (Green Card). We are unable to sponsor H1B Visas or EADs.

Stefani Butler
    Technical Recruiter
    Kinetix Technology
    703.673.0596 Office
    571.426.6149 Mobile
    703.673.0477 Fax

sbutler@kinetixtechnology.com
    www.kinetixtechnology.com[/font=Arial][/font=Arial]